Monday, July 16, 2007

Grand Reopening

Well I started this journeling thing in May and made two whole posts, and then stopped. I'm determined today will be the start of my regular blogging habit.

It's Monday --- one of my favorite days of the week because it's the one day I almost never have to work at the store (UPS STORE). I hate Mondays at the store, so unless it's Christmas or someone has died, I just don't work them. So Mondays are the day I try to do stuff around the house. But when it's 80+ degress in the house, it's sorta hard to be motivated. But dishes are almost all washed, and laundry is hanging from the line (love air drying laundry during the summer), so I'm counting my chores as completed.

I should be listing my wares on eBay, but so far I'm under-motivated for that. Need the money, but can't make it if I don't list. So, I'm talking myself into it.

I list a variety of things on eBay -- key blanks, keychains, books, and much more. I bought a collection of LIFE Magazines some time ago and have been slowly -- very slowly --- listing them. Interesting items -- I like to read the stories, look at the advertisements, but sitting and typing all the information into eBay is not as easy as it sounds. That along with all the other STUFF here that needs to be listed sooner rather than later makes for a crowded house needing some relief.


I hope you will check my blog again -- especially the next few which will feature my furkids -- my favorite subjects of all.

0 comments: