Monday, July 23, 2007

BMX Bike Track anyone?


Now here is a deal -- a great BMX track in Perris, CA for sale on eBay for a measly $80,000.



Now I'd like someone to buy this from me -- for two reasons. One, I would become an instant powerseller (so sue me, I like that little icon next to my name) and Two, it's my boss's track and she'd be downright impressed. And earning points with the boss is always good.



If I can't convince you to buy the track, how about a Hummer H2, it's only $33,000. And it really is a lovely vehicle.



This would get me points as well as that pesky power seller status.



And if those are too rich for you, then there is one more 'boss consignment' item, a green iPod -- brand new, still in box. You can pick this one up today for $75


That's it for my blatant eBay plugs for the week.


Tomorrow -- Have you finished reading Harry Potter yet?

3 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

Thanks for visiting me!! Hope you are going to keep up the blogging now you've started again!

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Hey, Jacki. When I first read that, I thought it was a BMX *bike* for so much money. What were they doing with a track?!

thisthatandblog said...

Wanda --- they own a bmx track. They have young sons who ride, and I guess it was a natural progression. I guess.