Monday, February 18, 2008

Ready, Set, What's after that?


Ever have one of those days (weeks, months, years, lifetimes) when you have great ideas about things you want to do -- so many that instead of getting anything done -- you getting nothing accomplished because you can't figure out where to start?

That's how I feel of late. With the uproar over eBay's fee increases and feedback changes many of us want to go to other sites and maybe open our own websites. That's what I'd like to do.

But I just can't figure out how to start -- I know, just start! But for some reason -- more now than usual -- I just can't seem to find the starting mark.

But at least I have completed one thing on my list today -- I blogged :) and made my current state a public statement. I'm hoping that will help me get started!

Oh yea, that's it -- ready, set, START!

1 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

I know what you mean Jacki! Well, your little nudge has made me start - so I have just posted a blog - thanks for the push!