Thursday, February 28, 2008

I know no Leap Day babies, do you?

I don't think I've ever known anyone born on Leap Day -- have you?

Wonder if Leap Day people like having a Leap Day birthday?

I don't know that there is much to blog about this week -- lots of mini monetary crisis I won't bore anyone (else) with, but just grinning and getting through it. What other choice do you have?

Otherwise, weather is lovely -- getting a tad warm for me for February, but at least the mud is drying.

Gosh darn I lead a dull life, don't I?

My sales pitch of the week is US WEEKLY magazine --- 52 issues for $79.95, which is like $1.35 an issue -- which is pretty nice. Interested? Let me know.

I just ordered Dog Fancy for myself -- I just love dog, cat, and bird magazines.

Well I'm surfing the net looking for Tri Trip roast recipes for crock pot or oven. It was on sale, but I probably should have checked to see if I knew how to cook it before I bought it, ya think?

All for now -- Happy Leap Day all!

0 comments: