Friday, September 21, 2007

What do you do when you're bored?



I watch HGTV and FoodChannel when I'm bored. Today I've watched chefs competing for best scary cake, Iron Chefs cooking halibut, Master Bedrooms designed for under $1000, and so many more they're running together.

I have directv -- how can I have 5 million channels and frequently find nothing to watch? I even watched QVC for a little bit, the end of Independence Day for about the 35th time -- my favorite scene tho. Watching Jeff Goldblum strut is great medicine for boredom, btw.

I have no point to my blog this evening -- just that it's frustrating being bored, yet have so much today -- and no oomph to do anything. So instead I watched wayyyyyy too much TV.

Oh actually I think I have a point -- I'm testing my new signature graphic. I want to see how it looks. What do you think?



0 comments: