Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well, I just can't seem to get the hang of this, can I?

I want to do this every day or every other day. Either I just live such a boring life that I can't figure out what to say, or it's too exciting to find the time to sit and write about. Okay . . . that's not true. Makes me laugh out loud just to type that last part.

So, since my last has anything earthbreaking happened? I still love my computer. I still absolutely love my monitor!

Nope, nothing has changed.

Now for the commercial . . . I've taken on two new consignment customers. A friend just closed her gift store, so she asked me to liquidate the inventory. It's been fun to have a bunch of brand new 'stuff' to list -- Willow Tree, Precious Moments, Winnie The Pooh & Friends, etc.

And another friend asked me to sell her Ford Expedition -- that isn't going to well. Nice car but only two wheel drive -- doesn't attract the buyers like a 4WD would.

And yet another person asked to sell some things for her. I love doing consignments because I learn so much about different things that I would never have contact with otherwise. Actually that's true of eBay in general -- it's amazing how much I've learned doing eBay. Things I've never even heard of.

However, specifically in this case is a surprise item. Barbie & Francie Magic Color Designer Set from 1965. When I saw it I just sort of put it in the 'do later' stack, but once I researched it a little, I moved it over into the do it today stack. It's already had tons of hits and more than a couple of bids. I was 10 in 1965, and I did have Barbie dolls -- and those black cases. But sure don't remember this one at all -




1 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

th the Barbie set - I bet it's going to do very well!