Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 





Happy New Year to all! I've been silent of late -- for a hermit like couple, DH and I sure have been social of late. My sister and her husband were in town in the RV this last week and we met for dinner two or three times -- just like 'normal' folks. It was nice.

Then DH's brother and his wife came to town and took us out for dinner and a movie (National Treasure) which was also fun, but all in all -- when you add that to how busy the store has been, the strains of retail customers who are surprised that Christmas snuck up on them -- and some employee issues, WHEW! I'm happy to be staying home this week for three days in a row! It's not so much going out -- it's the work involved in convincing DH to leave the TV set and actually leave the house.

At any rate -- don't want to hurt myself on my first blog back -- so I'll just point out that not only was our sunset gorgeous tonight, but I actually got a photo of it.

Here's to a prosperous and healthy (not necessarily in that order) 2008!~~!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Randy R. said...

Beautiful picture! Hope you have a happy new year!

MaggieDoodle said...

That's a beautiful photo, Jacki! I wish you all good things for the New Year!

Iris said...

Ohhhh - what a gorgeous sunset - thanks for sharing the pic.

Country Cottage Chic said...

Happy new year Jacki. That's a lovely sunset!